Visitors from all parts of the globe come to San Lucas for some of the finest experiences in fishing. The water of San Lucas is legendary enabling people to have the best time fishing. Cabo San Lucas fishing is easily accessible from Los Cabos international airport inviting a huge number of travelers from all parts of the world especially the USA. San Lucas provides visitors a great fishing experience with nightlife to remember in the party town. Fishing is the principal activity of San Lucas that helps to draw millions of tourists to this area every year.
There are plenty of all-inclusive fishing trips provided by some of the best fishing charters. Top fishing trips among all are mentioned below:
Fishing in Cabo San Lucas
Kingfish Cabo is one of the most renowned all-inclusive fishing trips in San Lucas. Kingfish Cabo is very popular for its esteemed services inviting a lot of tourists from all parts of the world especially the USA. It is a completely all-inclusive charter in Cabo San Lucas that will give you the thrill you require. The fishing here starts at sunrise.
- All visitors are first provided coffee with a heart full breakfast to get you going throughout the day.
- Top-quality fishing equipment like ballyhoo for live bait, tackle, squid, teasers, and many others.
- The prices mentioned are inclusive and do not have any hidden charges like credit card processing fees, permit fees, bait charges, and many more.
- A private Chef is provided to prepare a proper meal that is fresh. Visitors dine on the fishes that are caught by them during the fishing trip.
- There is an open bar for the entire charter. This bar includes beer, margaritas, rum, whiskey, vodka, and other mixers. Also for those who are non-alcoholic, there are bottled waters, soft drinks, and topo chico club soda.
Generally, these charter services provide three types of rides which are mentioned below:
Under the halfer this trip in the sea is for around 5 hours. It includes anywhere between 1 to 4 guests. The trip is all-inclusive as mentioned above. There are no taxes and extra fees. The cost of this charter is $850 for 4 people.
Under the full-timer, this trip in the sea is for around 8 hours. It includes anywhere between 1 to 4 guests. The trip is all-inclusive consisting of an open bar, breakfast, and lunch as mentioned above. Guests here are not charged any extra taxes and fees. The cost of this trip is $1275 for 4 people.
Going for it
Under the going for it plan the trip lasts for 6 hours which is neither too long and neither too short. It includes guests between 1 to 4 persons. This trip is all-inclusive consisting of an open bar, breakfast, lunch, and everything mentioned above. Guests are not charged any extra taxes and fees. The cost of this trip is $1020 for 4 people.
Visitors can come and make bookings in advance to have an uninterrupted experience of fishing in San Lucas.
Los Gringos Charters Also Offers Following Services :
Los Gringos Charters Address:20924 Chester St, Castro Valley, CA Phone: (866) 373-2905